This month I made a personal commitment to drink at least 1 smoothie everyday during the entire month of September.
Anytime I make a personal commitment, I seem drawn to my blog to invite all of you to join me if you so desire.
There really aren’t any complicated rules or anything – just drink a smoothie at least 3 days out of the week.
If you’d like to smoothie it up more days than that, of course feel free!
But for those of you who smoothies are a new thing and you may want to take it slow, 3x per week should be plenty.
Let me guess, you have no idea how to make a smoothie or what kinds to make all month long?
Have no fear my loves, I will be sharing with you various smoothie recipes from some of my favorite blogs and also some of my very own creations!
Don’t worry, I’d never post a challenge and leave you hanging!
I realize this post is being put up on the 3rd, BUT in my defense it was a long weekend (Happy Labor Day!) and I don’t update on the weekends 😉
So now it’s Tuesday and the week is just beginning so let’s get our smoothies on today!
I will be updating later on today with more information on smoothies along with some recipes to get us all started this week.
- September Smoothie Challenge Accepted! (pnwrunner.com)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie (lifefoodhappiness.com)
- Simple Smoothies: 4 must-try recipes (erinolearyphotography.com)
- Feel Fabulous Fridays- Smoothies 101 (thevitalvegannutrition.wordpress.com)
- Green Smoothie Chart (austinstrollerfitness.com)