As we say goodbye to summer, let’s indulge in some ice cream for old-times sake, shall we?
Did I mention there is no sugar, LOW FAT, no cholesterol and no dairy?
Oh, and it’s completely RAW!
I know, I just blew your mind.
Pick it up off the floor because you’re going to need it to make this extremely healthy and massively tasty raw vegan low fat recipe.
FYI – nutritional information at the end of this post!
What you’ll need:
- 3 dates
- 1 1/2 frozen rip bananas that look like the ones below
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (recipe for homemade coming soon in fall recipes!)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 2 Tbs Nutritional Yeast Flakes
Combine ingredients in a food processor and mix on high speed until well blended and the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Chia Power Bites (diaryofagymrat.wordpress.com)
- Blueberry Vegan Ice Cream (mavenofhealth.com)