So I literally just sold my Eddie Bauer Ford Expedition and now I am on the hunt for another car.
I dont want anything spectacular, but I do have a few ‘must haves’ on my list.
✪ I’d prefer a standard transmission, you know, a stick shift or 5-speed.
✪ It must be a 4 – 6 cylinder. I just got rid of a V-8 gas monster and I am looking forward to a cheap gas bill.
✪ A/C is a must! I live in Florida. Nuff said.
✪ I need a clean interior. I don’t do filthy cars.
✪ No major mechanical issues.
A small to midsized economy vehicle is basically what I’m looking for.
I’m not too picky but I do love Jettas…
It doesn’t have to be just like this car but something similar, basic and cheap – but cute too.
I feel it.
It’s going to happen for me.
- VW adds a driver’s car to the Jetta model range (reviews.cnet.com)
- 2014 Volkswagen Jetta and Passat Get a Heart Transplant — And Ours Racing (kbb.com)
- Buying Guide for Finding a Cheap Jetta (autos.answers.com)
- Great Deals On Volkswagen Jetta’s in Boca Raton (bocaratonusedcars.wordpress.com)
- Cool Cars You Won’t Find in the U.S. (allstate.com)