This past week I’ve been a magnet for negativity and didn’t realize it until this morning.
Honestly, it was a pebble turned bolder rolling down a long hill that I didn’t notice was increasing in size and force until it was too late.
It took patience and stepping away (that I am currently in the midst of) to really see my part in the madness.
I hadn’t been still at all – only thought I was and until the proverbial shit hit the fan did I realize my mistakes.
I’m no martyr, I am by no means responsible for the situation itself, I’m merely accepting and acknowledging my role in the sorted series of events.
Sometimes there’s an inner voice that you miss because you’re begging so loudly.
Today I’m still.
I jumped back into the routine that I had neglected for four full days (not to mention my hormones – no wonder I’ve been so wired), and focused on stilling my mind and settling my spirit.
‘Que sera, sera’ is my motto, also, what’s done is done.
The only thing I can do at this point is act correctly.
“Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it”
Thank God for yoga
- Houston, we have a problem: Bump slows IndyCar (bigstory.ap.org)
- Why does my receiver mess up my TV’s picture (Morrison’s Mailbag) (reviews.cnet.com)
- What is this thing called, ‘Bi-polar Disorder’ about? (pomegranatecares.com)
- Whitney Houston- I Will Always Love You (pawality.wordpress.com)
- Patrick Kennedy advocates for end to stigma of mental illness (news.usc.edu)
- Breaking The Silence of Stigma: Mrs. Bipolarity (bipolarforlife.me)
- How Mindfulness Can Help Your Creativity (psychcentral.com)