I have got to make some serious changes in my life – discipline.
I have not been working out the way I want to so I want to make a change.
The first 3 weeks of this cleanse I felt alive and brand new – and now I feel a little clouded again.
Perhaps because I have drifted away from eating mostly raw and have slid into the partly raw arena.
I need to make a shift.
No more indulging in popcorn – even if it is air popped lol
I need more leaves, roots & beans!
I want my balance back – and daily yoga is back in full effect!
I WROTE THAT WEEKS AGO…
and never posted it.
Thought I’d update it today.
I see now that I was being a little hard on myself, but perhaps I did what I needed to do to keep myself disciplined.
I’m now down 27 lbs and have managed to keep my bipolar symptoms in check thus far.
I’ve been doing regular yoga and even made it out for a few runs.
My eating has been superb – although I did indulge a few times, I kept it balanced and upped my fitness during the time.
No more bad habits only occasional treats!
I feel healthier in body, mind and spirit and I’ve only just begun!
Life now has so much promise where before I felt empty and lost.
I have real concrete goals – like to seriously get into my yoga practice, find a teacher and commit to my practice and decided in a few years if I’d like to, teach.
Business is moving along and I have now added a new feature to my blog (MakeydahsPantry.com) Yogi of the Month where I interview lesser known yogis to give them exposure and show people the real heart of yoga.
I have so much planned for my website it’s incredible!
I’m on cloud nine – but in a realistic way.
Life is good because I am taking part in shaping it into something I feel is good.
Thank God for Yoga, Dharma, Niyamas and Bhakti 🙂
I just wanted to take this opportunity to not only update my blog, but to also share some of this positive good feeling I am experiencing at the moment.
This has to be shared!
Love and light!
Be easy you guyys
- A life changing cleanse that actually leaves you happy (eatplantslive.wordpress.com)
- The Moon Hippie Mystic: A Great Cleansing (aquariusparadigm.com)
- Yoga Yoga Yoga (undermybodhitree.com)
- October Yogi of the Month! (lyogaflow.com)
- Yogavibes Presents Online Yoga Videos in Spanish with Andres Salcedo (prweb.com)
- Why I Like Simple Yoga Poses Best. (elephantjournal.com)
- A short interview with best-selling author Dani Shapiro (yogisanonymous.com)
- The art of asana (agirlnotyetcrushedbytheworld.wordpress.com)
- Autumn in the Yoga Life (yogaeastbourne.com)