In light of a few things that have been going on in my life lately, I’ve been meditating on Karma for a minute.
I’m curious as some things catch up to some people so quickly and others, they just seem to rack up negative karmic debt and keep on rolling on with little to no consequence.
I mean, pure evil.
Abusive – to everyone.
I put conscious effort into not only my karma, but the karma of those I encounter daily.
I do not want to spread any negative vibes.
I try to notice when I am moving into a negative place and I withdraw a little – not anti-social like I used to, but just a little.
I don’t visit people’s homes and stuff like that.
Negative energy lingers and I try to get out of the house and walk around a store, around the park – SOMETHING to difuse the negative energy coursing through me.
You gotta let it out – don’t allow it to get trapped in.
But also, don’t spread it to others!
Negative energy is like a virus.
It needs a host to facilitate it’s ‘thing’.
Quarantine works – but you have to know how to do it,
I guess I was in the mood to jot down some of my current thoughts.
Maybe just to look back and see where my head was at in this moment in my life one day.
Or maybe even feedback?
- Put A Coin in the Karma Bank (fragmentedworld.wordpress.com)
- Karma (deano224.wordpress.com)
- Karma – Do parents influence our karma? (karma52.wordpress.com)
- Karma and personal development. Yildiz Sethi Stardust The Traveller’s Way (yildizsethi.wordpress.com)
- 12 Little Known Karmic Laws — That Could Change Your Life Today (humansarefree.com)